Bigger parties?

• Crazy? No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yep good idea :D

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Well i have my own team and we are like 20 people, we are ALL ranks and i am the higest (emerald) we are all diamond or gold, but emeralds just have 10 spaces, we are 20 i wanna see if more people thing the same

Reactions: D0RIAN

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
you cane get more if you buy obsidian but it would be nice if they add that there cane more players in a party

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
They should be changed a bit in my opinion.
Currently:
Stone: 3 Iron: 4 Lapiz: 5 Gold: 6 Diamond: 8 Emerald: 10 Obsidian: 15

My Opinion:
Stone: 4 Iron: 5 Lapiz: 6 Gold: 8 Diamond: 10 Emerald: 12 Obsidian: 16

This way a full party of obsidian can fill up a whole map in some games. And the stone rank has one extra slot which you can call "a party".
But a party of 20 people for emerald is just too much.

Reactions: D0RIAN

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Honestly, the amount of slots for the parties are fine. Though, it would be cool if party slots could be a purchasable feature in the Store -- maybe 4-5 party slots for 10.00 USD?
However,...
My Opinion:
Stone: 4 Iron: 5 Lapiz: 6 Gold: 8 Diamond: 10 Emerald: 12 Obsidian: 16
It doesn't really matter to me as I'm most of the time in a party of 2-6 players, but I don't mind if they change it to a higher amount of slots. :)

Reactions: ElPtricko

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
The party sizes are fine. Sure more could be nice, or I really like the idea of being able to buy more slots rather than a whole rank, however even if they aren't in your party you can do it the way you use to, where you just all click the sign as fast as you can. parties are a newer thing, I hope you haven't forgotten what it was like before :p

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I do agree with an upgrade to parties for Ranks, like Iron deserves a little more, maybe 5 and +3 for every upgrade...
Stone 3, Iron 5, Lapiz 8, Gold 11, Diamond 14, Emerald 17 and Obby 20.
Things are way to expensive and you don't get that much so a little more party slots would come in handy and would make it worth it imo
Mo

L

Lepzi

I think if it would be any higher it would be sorta difficult trying to get into games like imagine trying to join a SG game with like 20 people in a party and other people that join the game as well it would be quite difficult plus most maps don't have more then 20 players that can join unless they don't change it madly like only a small change make obsidian the max with 18 slots around.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom