Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Nay.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
The reasons why I want them is probably a lot more different than yours so let me explain.

I'd like bedrock to have more kits because we only have 4 and they are all kinda garbage (especially chef)

There reasons why I'd like to see more is because it's getting boring to get the same kit all the time and not have more variety. I can't even do memes in skywars in general (the whole point I want more kits is because I need video ideas lol) like noteblocks or TNT. As a skywars tryhard it's kinda boring having to kill everyone by shoving them off a cliff , slaying them waiting for them to die to the void, egging them or bowing them to death. I would love it if it was possible to experiment plays with TNT or just do note block songs in skywars. (Yeah I know I'm not really the main demographic and can't really relate to most of the player base of cubecraft and most of them will just never use those kits but cubecraft has to manage to give stuff for content creators to do content.)

I'd be happy with just a TNT kit tbh

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
A TNT kit would be nice but with a lot of TNT it cant get super hectic from my personal experience. I really do think there should be more kits in Bedrock skywars but there are other things the devs have to worry about like making/fixing the anti-cheat for bedrock but at the end of the day their need to be more kits.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
I kit I’ve been hoping for is something with a fishing rod. Fishing rods are one of my favorite items in all of Minecraft because they are just so versatile and fun to use. Maybe like a fisherman kit would work with a fishing rod and some raw fish? Of course if this idea was implemented rods would also have to be added to chests so it wouldn’t be only obtainable by kit.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
The reasons why I want them is probably a lot more different than yours so let me explain.

I'd like bedrock to have more kits because we only have 4 and they are all kinda garbage (especially chef)

There reasons why I'd like to see more is because it's getting boring to get the same kit all the time and not have more variety. I can't even do memes in skywars in general (the whole point I want more kits is because I need video ideas lol) like noteblocks or TNT. As a skywars tryhard it's kinda boring having to kill everyone by shoving them off a cliff , slaying them waiting for them to die to the void, egging them or bowing them to death. I would love it if it was possible to experiment plays with TNT or just do note block songs in skywars. (Yeah I know I'm not really the main demographic and can't really relate to most of the player base of cubecraft and most of them will just never use those kits but cubecraft has to manage to give stuff for content creators to do content.)

Love the TNT kit idea. I’ve seen this a few places now and think it would be a great feature

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I kit I’ve been hoping for is something with a fishing rod. Fishing rods are one of my favorite items in all of Minecraft because they are just so versatile and fun to use. Maybe like a fisherman kit would work with a fishing rod and some raw fish? Of course if this idea was implemented rods would also have to be added to chests so it wouldn’t be only obtainable by kit.
I feel this would be op. You could get a rod camp at mid and fling anyone who tries to bridge over into the void? I feel it would be like infinite snowballs or arrows?

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL

Maybe something like a bow kit? Or snowballs and eggs? Maybe add a pickaxe to the builder kit?

Honestly, they should buff or even remove the chef kit, its pretty useless. You get a stone sword, which can get replaced very quickly since 1. Youre garunteed to get 1 weapon on your starter island and 2. Iron swords are more common than stone swords. The steak is also pretty useless cause youre garunteed to get food on youre starter island, and if you just go to mid youre gonna get ALOT of food.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom