Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we hava the ability to choose more prefixes for a thread?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, but with a limit of two prefixes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edwinus

Nov 1, 2017
Is it possible to add the possibility of choosing more prefixes instead of one or all? Sometimes, players want to make a thread which are relevant on Bedrock and Java, or a thread about Java and Discord.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi Edwinus, thanks for the suggestion!

Bedrock and Java
There is already an option for "All networks", which refers to Bedrock + Java.

Java and Discord
Not entirely sure how Java and Discord, or Java and Web are linked? Could you give an example for a suggestion which links them?

I'm also a bit worried if someone wants attention to their thread, they'd put every prefix in there, so if this were to be implemented, then maybe limit it to 2 prefixes only?

Edwinus

Nov 1, 2017
Hi Edwinus, thanks for the suggestion!

There is already an option for "All networks", which refers to Bedrock + Java.

Not entirely sure how Java and Discord, or Java and Web are linked? Could you give an example for a suggestion which links them?

I'm also a bit worried if someone wants attention to their thread, they'd put every prefix in there, so if this were to be implemented, then maybe limit it to 2 prefixes only?

I did not know 'all networks' refer to Java and Bedrock, as I thought the web and Discord also counted as a network.

Java and Discord can be linked when I try to compare things, like I did in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/l...-with-discord-reports-for-advertising.226292/

Do you have this problem as well sometimes, or not? I often find myself having this problem, so I am a bit surprised you do not have the same problem. I think that a limit of two is a great idea as well. I added it to the poll, but I do not think people will abuse it, as threads are often being seen by staff members.

Examples:
Java and Bedrock: Adding a new gamemode, for example, on both networks.
Discord and Java: When you make a thread about linking your Minecraft account to Discord.
Discord and Web: When you make a thread about linking your forums account to Discord, or when you want to make a thread about the differences between the Discod rules mentioned on the site and the Discord rules mentioned in the server.

Discord and Bedrock: When you want to make a seperate channel in Discord for Bedrock. (This already exists, but it is an example.)

Notice how difficult it is to just make up random ideas out of my head. There can be occasions you want to add more networks, that is my point and I encountered it at least once with this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/l...-with-discord-reports-for-advertising.226292/

Threads where you want to compare two networks, for example, is when I want to use this feature, or in threads suggesting to link two networks. But I did not know 'All Networks' stood for 'Java and Bedrock', because it says 'All Networks' and not 'Java and Bedrock'. I often wanted to make threads with both Java and Bedrock, so thanks for making that clear. When I make a thread about adding a new gamemode for example, I always think it is a great idea to add it on both platforms, so that is no problem as I read your reply.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom