Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lkilled

Feb 6, 2017
Hello. My brother and I play cubecraft everyday. We love the map pizza alot but, we never find it. We come across it 1 - 2 times a day but maybe less. I think there should be more pizza so it will be a better experience. I also think people with a rank can create a game (not design it but chose map and stuff) so we don't get bored from other maps we don't enjoy. Thank you.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello. My brother and I play cubecraft everyday. We love the map pizza alot but, we never find it. We come across it 1 - 2 times a day but maybe less. I think there should be more pizza so it will be a better experience. I also think people with a rank can create a game (not design it but chose map and stuff) so we don't get bored from other maps we don't enjoy. Thank you.
Ranks can already choose the map they like by right clicking the NPCs inside lobbies.

Reactions: Komodо

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
1 thing, ranks creating games is against EULA. Also, I find hundreds of pizza's every day.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
the boards are all the same in every lobby and no it doesnt matter what time of day and what lobby it is random
The boards are not the same across all lobbies. There are more maps always out than one sign board can hold. Each lobby has a different combination of maps from the available map pool.
1 thing, ranks creating games is against EULA. Also, I find hundreds of pizza's every day.
I am pretty sure creating games is not against EULA, maybe private friend games are against EULA, but not games available to the public. I wouldn't mind ranks having the ability to call a particular map into the selection.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The boards are not the same across all lobbies. There are more maps always out than one sign board can hold. Each lobby has a different combination of maps from the available map pool.

I am pretty sure creating games is not against EULA, maybe private friend games are against EULA, but not games available to the public. I wouldn't mind ranks having the ability to call a particular map into the selection.
Brownster, making personal games is not against it. It is giving donors the ability to do it and not non-donors that is against EULA.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Brownster, making personal games is not against it. It is giving donors the ability to do it and not non-donors that is against EULA.
I don't think it is. If that was so, then giving ranks the ability to vote is against EULA. I think EULA just prevents in game advantages for donators, such as kits or abilities exclusive to ranks. Being able to summon a map to the roatationi shouldn't be against EULA to my knowledge.

Reactions: Earth

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
its not against EULA as its a perk that affects everyone if there was map voting before game on cubecraft for donators it would be the exact same as voting for item type. Personal games would be against EULA if normal players could not be invited mineplex has this i believe

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Ranks can already choose the map they like by right clicking the NPCs inside lobbies.
Not exactly, the ranks have a advantage with the maps yes, but they can't just pick what ever one they want. The two have to wait for the maps.
Some times the maps can take a long time to load. But there are many other great maps to play :p

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't think it is. If that was so, then giving ranks the ability to vote is against EULA. I think EULA just prevents in game advantages for donators, such as kits or abilities exclusive to ranks. Being able to summon a map to the roatationi shouldn't be against EULA to my knowledge.
Giving donors the ability to host a game is against EULA as I have been saying. This is also what mineplex did as power said.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Giving donors the ability to host a game is against EULA as I have been saying. This is also what mineplex did as power said.
It shouldn't be hosting a game, just summoning a map into the rotation. That way ranks can play what map they want, and everyone can join since the map will be put on the sign board. It won't be a private game or a game hosted by the rank. Just an ability that allows ranks to choose any map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom