Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Total voters

sibyrd

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, just a few suggestions as I have played with cubecraft for years (even came to insomnia 63 to meet you)

You can choose what map you play on with a rank (Map selection) Bedrock/Java

You can have private games. This doesnt have to be a separate server, it can just be in the same server as another game, but a map at the side for private games. The plugin would target players instead of all. (Bedrock/Java)

I think both of these would rise sales almost instantly and generate an amazing revenue for both communities.

I personally play on bedrock due to the fact that it seems Mojang are concentrating more on bedrock, so I have a rank there. I'd love to see these perks be applied to both platforms.

Thanks,
Sibyrd

sibyrd

Dec 18, 2020
Map selecting is already available (on Java at least) with iron+ rank.
I believe they're working on a private game system but I'm not sure if it will be available for everyone.
You can't map select in bedrock, thanks for telling me that though.

akam472652

Dec 24, 2020
Germany
Hi, just a few suggestions as I have played with cubecraft for years (even came to insomnia 63 to meet you)

You can choose what map you play on with a rank (Map selection) Bedrock/Java

You can have private games. This doesnt have to be a separate server, it can just be in the same server as another game, but a map at the side for private games. The plugin would target players instead of all. (Bedrock/Java)

I think both of these would rise sales almost instantly and generate an amazing revenue for both communities.

I personally play on bedrock due to the fact that it seems Mojang are concentrating more on bedrock, so I have a rank there. I'd love to see these perks be applied to both platforms.

Thanks,
Sibyrd
not only that, many things that are available on java arent on bedrock :(

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
As much as I agree with this, the choosing map could be quite junky considering it's bedrock edition. Java edition is just a left of right click. If you didn't want to choose the map in a game, having to press close on a potential gui could be really annoying, and very slow considering Bedrock gui's... aren't the greatest since Microsoft needed to make it cross platform. Adding another npc would just add clutter in my opinion. Maybe a command? But since they are harder on mobile and Xbox that would be an issue. Especially since you can't quick fill commands in Cubecraft.
I think Bedrock doesn't really need this considering this platform has been really simplified, but I wouldn't complain if it was added. As long as I would still be able to get into games just as quick then its a +1 from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom