Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StinkyKiyoshi

Jul 7, 2016
Lorton, Virinia
I think people without ranks should be able to have more abilities that people with ranks have. You could try to add more things to the donor ranks so they don't feel scammed I'm not sure how convincing this is but please consider it.

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I rather not.
Ranks would feel scammed if some of the perks they paid for were removed for every non-rank to use.
Because of the EULA, there's already so little to provide to the ranks. But we still need something to get them to donate.
You didnt read it, he said hethinks they should have more permissions which could be even be things that ranked players can not have nd do not have and if you think this is unfair, a certain rank can not obtain another ranks miniurature as an example

Reactions: StinkyKiyoshi

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
The point of a rank is getting all of these perks, so what is the point of buying one if you don't get any benefits? The less perks there are, the less reason that there is to buy a rank and the less money cubecraft makes. It's a good idea, but likely to never happen.

StinkyKiyoshi

Jul 7, 2016
Lorton, Virinia
The point of a rank is getting all of these perks, so what is the point of buying one if you don't get any benefits? The less perks there are, the less reason that there is to buy a rank and the less money cubecraft makes. It's a good idea, but likely to never happen.
No they could add more things to people with ranks

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
he said hethinks they should have more permissions which could be even be things that ranked players can not have
Pretty sure he didn't say that...
He said that people without ranks should be able to have some things that people with ranks already have

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Everybody keeps asking for this, but the people who already have ranks would feel played. So the person with a stone rank, who donated 0 money gets a permission that I have, even though I donated money? No. Also, people need a motive to donate, less and less people would donate if they knew they didn't need to get a rank. Sorry, but this will never happen, simply because ccg don't want their ranked users to feel scammed

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
74397157.jpg

74397230.jpg

I mean honestly, EULA took away so many Donator things, why can't you just keep all these things Donator only?

If you want them so bad you better start saving up money for that rank.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree. If this happens there will be less player who will donate, and Cubecraft won't be able to run the server anymore.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
For 1) What items are you thinking of adding ? 2) Ranked people have paid for their ranks, if stone players got their abilities , it would be like conning people. The ranked players would think that "why should I have spent my money on this rank when I could have got it for free?".

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Could ypu provide examples pf what to add?
Also, if you want ranked features, then buy a rank.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think people without ranks should be able to have some things that people with ranks have.
You didnt read it, he said hethinks they should have more permissions which could be even be things that ranked players can not have nd do not have and if you think this is unfair, a certain rank can not obtain another ranks miniurature as an example
I don't think you quite understood me.
I rather not.
Ranks would feel scammed if some of the perks they paid for were removed for every non-rank to use.
Because of the EULA, there's already so little to provide to the ranks. But we still need something to get them to donate.
Look at that ^^^
Just because something is just 1 item, doesn't mean it's not a perk.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom