Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want them to put more modalities?

• Yes

• Don´t

• that's OK

Results are only viewable after voting.

ByPoceano

Nov 22, 2018
Hello, first of all good to all
  • I would like them to put more modalities ;)
  • I mean we know that they are putting modalities, but I would like them to put those fixed modalities if I explain myself as skywars :cool:
  • my reasons are:

A) So they would call the community and they would get the most people to play cubecraft

B) They are more games to diversify and enjoy cubecraft

These are my only 2 reasons why I suggest this you are reading o_O

Thanks for watching my suggestion, good day :cube_light:

ByPoceano

Nov 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure you are using a translator. Maybe you could speak your own language to write a post, and we translate it so we can understand what you're trying to say? :)
ok, xd hablo español, lo que intento explicar es que pongan modalidades permamente no por un tiempo predeterminado

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
ok, xd hablo español, lo que intento explicar es que pongan modalidades permamente no por un tiempo predeterminado

Cual de estas 2 te refieres ?

-Un juego del sistema de rotación,digamos mineware lo pongan permanente,o...

-Saquen un juego nuevo llamado... nose... llama spit? y sea permanente

ByPoceano

Nov 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "carrometeoro, post: 1032101, miembro: 315923"] Cual de estas 2 te refieres?

-Un juego del sistema de rotación, digamos mineware lo pongan permanente, o ...

-Saquen Un Juego Nuevo Llamado ... nariz ... ¿escupir llamas? y mar permanente [/ CITA]
las 2

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
[QUOTE = "carrometeoro, post: 1032101, miembro: 315923"] Cual de estas 2 te refieres?

-Un juego del sistema de rotación, digamos mineware lo pongan permanente, o ...

-Saquen Un Juego Nuevo Llamado ... nariz ... ¿escupir llamas? y mar permanente [/ CITA]
las 2

mmmm ok,entonces pues.... yo no puedo hacer mucho más.Habría que ponerlo en inglés para que los gringos lo entiendan

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom