Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 7, 2020
32
14
9
I know that CubeCraft has their games and also have the featured games. Do they plan on making any of the featured games a permanent installation or will they stay temporary. I think it would be a nice touch to have more games (especially from the featured games) added to the server. What do you think about them adding more games?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

thisiwatchyou

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2020
4
0
32
27
I think they are working on a new one, making a minigame and regulate it isn´t an easy thing...
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom