Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think they should add similiar maps. Yes, most of the time it's a very long game but every now and then it's fun to play long games with strategies instead of quick games like rome/orc/mansion, since this would feel more like a real win. I actually like this map and would like to see similiar maps since Under da Sea isn't always open.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't think it will be a good idea if more of these maps come, such maps are quite big and everyone stays on their island for 1 hour and does nothing for the rest and then you have a half hour fight where you kill of stress. People don't like such maps for this reason either. Personally I like to play that map once, but it also takes a long time, even if you try to rush but that is really not possible. Everyone makes obsidian and they will not get you through.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it will be a good idea if more of these maps come, such maps are quite big and everyone stays on their island for 1 hour and does nothing for the rest and then you have a half hour fight where you kill of stress. People don't like such maps for this reason either. Personally I like to play that map once, but it also takes a long time, even if you try to rush but that is really not possible. Everyone makes obsidian and they will not get you through.
I have to agree that it takes a long time to finish the game, but it also gives the old eggwars vibe back. The same with the map Space.

Reactions: _edoggo_

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
People that play Eggwars for the leaderboard, Don't like maps like Under the sea because it takes long to finish. So I don't think its a good idea to add more maps like it.

Reactions: Zathelas

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that it is a good map, but it needs to be forced with normal. Because op makes the game too long and noobs camp.

Realcake

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, under da sea is one of my favorites. The emerald generator in center really makes it worth while to hold it and not just camp at your base.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi guys,
Personally I love this map. I hope other maps like this will be built, it has everything: Emerald generator,
right distance between the islands and the perfect number of teammate.

Bye <3
Totally agree. I understand how a fast paced, rush style map is fun, but the strategy and game play of maps like under da sea are really fun.
If you want a long game, go under da sea and vote op norm/double/triple

Luky

Mar 26, 2020
I don’t like that map. It always takes ages until the game is finished.

Well, okay, some people likes fast games but I personally like long games.
Also, the map is very good, I really like it and it's nice built and that stuff.

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
Totally agree. I understand how a fast paced, rush style map is fun, but the strategy and game play of maps like under da sea are really fun.
If you want a long game, go under da sea and vote op norm/double/triple

Personally, I think that normal-normal is the best way to play (hc is good too).
In my opinion this is the best strategy based map!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom