Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
The lobby as it is is completely wonderful, but I feel like not that many people actually explore it. The treasure chests are great but to me it doesn't quite feel worth it, even by flying. Some kinds of events would be awesome such as more head hunts, more parkours, cubelet rain maybe? Just some ideas, would love to hear about more ideas on this

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that would be cool. I'm always in a party and sometimes I'm not in the game and run around the lobby. There is only one parkour and I already did that to many times. It would be cool if they would at like some more parkour or small games.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I agree but I would rather the devs but focus more on the actual Cubecraft games then lobby games because to me to lobby is a place you can hang out in and find what game you wanna play but not a place to have a full-on game.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I feel like the lobby is wonderful too, but as you said I don't explore it because its too big and it would take ages to explore. We have a game mode parkour and if you'd like you can play it with your friends through discord or something like that. Cubelet rain would be amazing, but what if you worked for your cubelets like if there was an activity that you could do like guessing a riddle that is tweeted by Cubecraft on their tweeter and us having to answer it and this could take place every couple of days or daily, in their lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom