Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you think so

  • yes

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • maybe

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • no

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
thank you all for your kind comments im happy to hear that people like my idea.thank you your all believe people :D
No problem, this why this communtiy is so great because we support everyone
 

awesomebutter234

Well-Known Member
Jun 12, 2016
893
416
138
NO!!! Remember, If you play 1.9 with maybe DOUBLE health with the kit OP the fight would last maybe 20 MINUTES. I dont like this idea.

Sorry :(
He can just say that your armour stays the same amount of broken, becuase lets be honest here, if your helmets breaks and your opponent still has a decent amount of durability remaining, you lost, even with an extra life left.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom