Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slovy

Well-Known Member
Mar 30, 2020
248
549
109
I really like this one because we only have a few (standard) maps now without anything special about it. So maybe add something like sumo would be fun! However, this kind of thing would not be added to normal & overpowered because people without rank would not be able to choose whether to play a normal duel or something like a sumo duel because it can be annoying. Still, more duel modes would be absolutely amazing!
 
  • Agree
Reactions: wdp_

wdp_

Member
Jan 18, 2021
78
83
19
The Netherlands
I really like this one because we only have a few (standard) maps now without anything special about it. So maybe add something like sumo would be fun! However, this kind of thing would not be added to normal & overpowered because people without rank would not be able to choose whether to play a normal duel or something like a sumo duel because it can be annoying. Still, more duel modes would be absolutely amazing!
Yeahh! Exactly!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom