Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
More PVP maps would make PVP much better, it would offer/provide players with different playing techniques and much more pleasuring experience. (There is something now. @LaserDolphin77)

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Its just a suggestion, I don't have any idea or information about Cube Craft Build Teams projects.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Hope they do add few more Kit-Pvp maps though, the same old complicated city type of thing is getting a bit boring.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
@Divvy1 You know what would be cool? Themed maps with custom classes. (For example: A dark map (Double example: Hell), and a custom class (For example: Bat (Triple example: With night vision potions)) I hope the exampleception was simple and understandable. :P

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Already Was Interested .-. Mabye Bubble And Me Could Make A Wrecked Midieval Village in Creative And See How You All Like It :3 And We Could Have A Castle In The Middle. Classes I Have Thought Of So Far: Knight, Archer, Minuteman (A Person Who Will Act In War On A Minutes Notice), Raider, And Just Thought Of It As I Was Typing, We Could Make Mage Towers For Wizards :D, So A New Class, Wizard. I Will Think Of The Details For The Classes Later :P

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom