Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
More PVP maps would make PVP much better, it would offer/provide players with different playing techniques and much more pleasuring experience. (There is something now. @LaserDolphin77)

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Its just a suggestion, I don't have any idea or information about Cube Craft Build Teams projects.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Hope they do add few more Kit-Pvp maps though, the same old complicated city type of thing is getting a bit boring.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
@Divvy1 You know what would be cool? Themed maps with custom classes. (For example: A dark map (Double example: Hell), and a custom class (For example: Bat (Triple example: With night vision potions)) I hope the exampleception was simple and understandable. :P

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Already Was Interested .-. Mabye Bubble And Me Could Make A Wrecked Midieval Village in Creative And See How You All Like It :3 And We Could Have A Castle In The Middle. Classes I Have Thought Of So Far: Knight, Archer, Minuteman (A Person Who Will Act In War On A Minutes Notice), Raider, And Just Thought Of It As I Was Typing, We Could Make Mage Towers For Wizards :D, So A New Class, Wizard. I Will Think Of The Details For The Classes Later :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
Top Bottom