Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
i love the kill effects u can get from the sg rank but it gets boring to always to have the same ones over and over
So i think they should add some kill effects extra basicly like you can buy egg skins extra and stuff
im not very creative but i have some ideas for some killeffects
1.grave cross with smoke like on java i think theres something like this
2.GG the player dies and leaves a orange text that says GG
3.fire work it launches a rocket to the sky and explodes
4.splash it just comes a wave or something with water
5.strike a lightning strikes where the player died
Thats it idk if this is realy stoopid or ok but i would love it to have more kill effects

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that they should add more effects. But I would like the current effects to be changed, because I think they are a bit weak in general (I like the heart one though)

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that they should add more effects. But I would like the current effects to be changed, because I think they are a bit weak in general (I like the heart one though)
i think its smarter to make new ones then to change the old becuase there are prob ppl that love the current ones and if they add new ones noone gets hurt

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom