Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Toffee1030

May 9, 2017
Toronto
The more games the better! I suggest adding Skyblock, Skygrid, and Prisons. These three games are the ones that normally catch my eye to playing the server. These three games are also more basic games. More games will also attract more players to join and more choices for them to choose from.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The more games the better! I suggest adding Skyblock, Skygrid, and Prisons. These three games are the ones that normally catch my eye to playing the server. These three games are also more basic games. More games will also attract more players to join and more choices for them to choose from.
Well I have never heard any of the staff or for that matter any of the members talk about sky grid
Nor do I have a single clue what it is so I am not going to comment on that
As for skyblock not too sure but I believe staff still have plans for it sometime in the future so I'll say yes to this 1 anyways
Factions however has seemed to be out of the question... then again that was Mac saying it which he has left so I still doubt that it will be added nor would I like to see it added for it gets very accesive after around 1 week

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
All these games are possibilities. Like I mentioned in another thread, Cubecraft is all about originality. It's best if you create a well-formatted suggestion thread about one (or more) of these games and add in really original ideas that no other server has. If it catches the players interest, it will most likely be seen by one of our staff members and be forwarded on to more staff members. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything you did as helper. Hope you still stick around Cubecraft. 🧡
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats xSchluzis! Can’t wait to see all the awesome things you’re going to do as mod =)
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be an amazing mod, if not better than you used to be! I’m sure of it! ✨
endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom