Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
@ArianaGrande there are still alot of people that play arcade
Yes, a few people still play it. But it's not a lot. There are only 2 games that are popular. The rest isn't.
(Paintball and Layer Spleef)
If arcade is going to be 1.8, it'll be dead. Even more then UHC

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Why arcade? It's not like the game will change when it's in 1.8.
Also, arcade is already dead.
1.8 games are also dead.
So, it won't be a smart idea to do that
Nah. I believe if they added 1.8 to PvP & SG then these games (at least SG) would get more players. SG is literally so dead right now and it needs an update in general. Also 1.8 PvP is generally more popular than 1.9 PvP. :)

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Nah. I believe if they added 1.8 to PvP & SG then these games (at least SG) would get more players. SG is literally so dead right now and it needs an update in general. Also 1.8 PvP is generally more popular than 1.9 PvP. :)
I wasn't talking about PvP or SG I was talking about Arcade.
But yeah, I don't understand why SG and PvP isn't 1.8 yet.

Reactions: CharlieShuffler

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Maybe there can be more 1.8 games such as pvp, i like 1.9 pvp but 1.8 even more.
I agree with you, but the best game are probably survival games, not only void games. I am not one to play 1.8 for spam clicking, I play because I am better at it than 1.9. I still play 1.9 though.
+1

Reactions: Paapskakje

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
Maybe there can be more 1.8 games such as pvp, i like 1.9 pvp but 1.8 even more.
No..... 1.8 is old a lot of servers are still using that version as the main version of the server and that's why is bad. People are bored of Minecraft especially old players because on multiplayer it's the same thing from 2014 when 1.8 was released. In 2016 when i saw that the servers are not moving to the new version (1.9) i was like ok i am leaving Minecraft. And after 1 year in 2017 i came back and now in 2018 i got bored again and then i found CC. And 2 days ago i started playing on CC and now i just want more and more Minecraft. New things are always the best thing. But people are scared to try them and i am confused why.

Example: 1:Oh i don't like the new pvp.
2: Why?
1; Because there is a cooldown now and this shield make it even worse and the axes ahhhh.... i don't want to touch the new versions.

How can this things ruin pvp? Cause u are too lazy to use ur brain to come up with some good strategies and stuff come on.

And this is the same again and again. Yes there are some PVPERS like me who moved to the new pvp completely because 1.8 is just not fun, no skill, and a lot of people using auto click/fire which in some cases is the worst thing ever. In 1.9+ everyone has a chance to win not only the guy with full diamond armour who thinks that he is the best kid in the world. But he is only winning cause he is spam clicking.

In 1.9+ u have so many new blocks so many things to try with the new pvp, new arrows, new animals. Is just a lot.
U know that 1.13 and 1.14 is going to be 1 big update now and i think u saw that they are changing the water making it more realistic but in the same time not trying to ruin builds with redstone and stuff. But people again nope they don't like that, new Minecraft texture nope the one that we have right now is too iconic even the dirt pixel is iconic apparently.

So yeah the servers need to move on from 1.8 but some of them are too scared that are going to lose the playerbase but i tell u something that's not gonna happen because people are going to come back.

Well i hope this is gonna happen in the near future. And this is why i like CC and i want to thank the administrator and the staff for making this decision.

I could go on and even add more things up there ^ but is not worth it.

Paapskakje

Jun 26, 2016
@Superalbix890 if u dont want it, I dont care, i wrote this so the staff of Cubecraft maybe thinks its a good idea.
And i never said I dont like 1.9 pvp, I just play more 1.8 because I like that more.
And thats why i suggested something like pvp to be added in 1.8.
Its not like the hole game would die if this happens.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
No..... 1.8 is old a lot of servers are still using that version as the main version of the server and that's why is bad. People are bored of Minecraft especially old players because on multiplayer it's the same thing from 2014 when 1.8 was released. In 2016 when i saw that the servers are not moving to the new version (1.9) i was like ok i am leaving Minecraft. And after 1 year in 2017 i came back and now in 2018 i got bored again and then i found CC. And 2 days ago i started playing on CC and now i just want more and more Minecraft. New things are always the best thing. But people are scared to try them and i am confused why.

Example: 1:Oh i don't like the new pvp.
2: Why?
1; Because there is a cooldown now and this shield make it even worse and the axes ahhhh.... i don't want to touch the new versions.

How can this things ruin pvp? Cause u are too lazy to use ur brain to come up with some good strategies and stuff come on.

And this is the same again and again. Yes there are some PVPERS like me who moved to the new pvp completely because 1.8 is just not fun, no skill, and a lot of people using auto click/fire which in some cases is the worst thing ever. In 1.9+ everyone has a chance to win not only the guy with full diamond armour who thinks that he is the best kid in the world. But he is only winning cause he is spam clicking.

In 1.9+ u have so many new blocks so many things to try with the new pvp, new arrows, new animals. Is just a lot.
U know that 1.13 and 1.14 is going to be 1 big update now and i think u saw that they are changing the water making it more realistic but in the same time not trying to ruin builds with redstone and stuff. But people again nope they don't like that, new Minecraft texture nope the one that we have right now is too iconic even the dirt pixel is iconic apparently.

So yeah the servers need to move on from 1.8 but some of them are too scared that are going to lose the playerbase but i tell u something that's not gonna happen because people are going to come back.

Well i hope this is gonna happen in the near future. And this is why i like CC and i want to thank the administrator and the staff for making this decision.

I could go on and even add more things up there ^ but is not worth it.
The reason that we still play 1.8 is because too it’s much more fun clicking fast and trying to get insane combos and having quick fights opposed to clicking slow and having long fights. Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it’s bad.

Reactions: Paapskakje
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom