Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
You guys should make more gamemodes of 1.8. Currently there are only skywars and eggwars in 1.8 and I think you should have the other games in 1.8. All of my friends and viewers prefer 1.8 pvp and would enjoy your server much more if you added 1.8 to the other games!

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
I made Thread Of That Too! People Said To me That It Is A 1.12 Server And Thats Why they Only have 2 Game modes! I Still Dont Know Why They Even Have 1.8 Though if The Server Is Based On 1.12!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'm going to say that lucky islands is the 3rd most popular game on Cubecraft and since its PvP oriented it really should have a 1.8 mode. Also it would be nice to have a game on the 1.8 server that you can probably find better 1.8 versions for. Skywars is on every server and "defend the block that makes you respawn on floating islands" is also on a ton a servers but lucky islands is pretty unique and I would find it worth playing 1.8 Cubecraft if it was on 1.8 rather than going to any of the other 1/8 networks which I believe have better versions of these games.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom