Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I doubt anyones going to have 70 friends
There are some popular people who would like to add all their ig friends . It can filled up very fast. Also there are some small youtubers who accept their fans to play with them . I think that every friends slot needs to increased. Maybe you can add something it the store and if you buy it it will increase your friends slot to 10more friends.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
True, but I don't want to pay for having more friends...
well I don't want to pay to vote in any games

so just let anybody vote...

Yeah that isn't exactly how it works
I want to point out that this is kinda unfair for anyone to who has a rank because that means they lose a feature they paid for

although I do have to slightly agree with @Dotsially about the obby rank having more

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
well I don't want to pay to vote in any games

so just let anybody vote...

Yeah that isn't exactly how it works
I want to point out that this is kinda unfair for anyone to who has a rank because that means they lose a feature they paid for

although I do have to slightly agree with @Dotsially about the obby rank having more
I agree but I think 10 friends is not enough for anyone. Its really hard to play with a person again if they aren't on your friends list, so I try to add as many people as I can. But I am constantly having to choose who is more important to keep because my friends list because its just to full. At least 20 people would be nice in my opinion.

Reactions: Milkyy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I agree but I think 10 friends is not enough for anyone.
hmm it kinda is
besides what is so wrong with that number
also what do you expect like
At least 20 people would be nice in my opinion.
Please
Screenshot (90).png

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Okay let me put this differently. Why dont we shift the friend slots so that people without ranks get 20 friends and people with ranks get more than 20. So that means Iron would have 30, and all the other ranks would get bumped up 10.
hmm
well that would kinda be unfair for people who bought a rank for that main reason
think about this I buy lapiz I get 30 friend slots that Is almost all I wanted out of this rank
then the shift comes that would mean I could have paid less money for what I wanted had I bought a lower rank and out of the blue
I get some stuff
15 I would understand but 20 = nah

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
Yes and no.

When I didn't buy my Gold rank, I was annoyed on my friend limit, but at the same time, it would make it unfair to those who bought a rank.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Maybe friends increased to all Ranks, literally having a friends limit is sad, there's no need to limit this, not a why, not a how, not anything...
MOney...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom