Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
I think people want to be creative on the forums, so I want to suggest some things that might help.

For example, to the users that you follow you will be able to receive a notification of their recent post, that would help to make the forum a little more free, and even more entertaining, communicative.

Let me know what you think of this down here

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I think people want to be creative on the forums, so I want to suggest some things that might help.

For example, to the users that you follow you will be able to receive a notification of their recent post, that would help to make the forum a little more free, and even more entertaining, communicative.

Let me know what you think of this down here
Hey there, this feature already (sort of) exists. Head over to your newsfeed, and you'll find posts by the people you follow!

Notifications of people you follow isn't a good idea. It'll explode inboxes of users who follow 10+ people.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree but for those who follow lots of people it can get annoying sometimes. But yes there should be more freedom in someway. But like SoppeJam said there is kinda something similar to it already.

Reactions: Ediinsonn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom