Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Add Emerald Generators To The Separate Islands?

• YES!!! ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • NO!!! ONE IS ENOUGH!!!!!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Please get rid of the emerald generators...

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I think that adding emerald generators was AWESOME!!! The only thing that I think you should do is add emerald generators to the separate islands and add it to more maps.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Emerald gens are cool, people don't know how to use them yet but they are a really interesting game mechanic. Putting one on each island is silly, it will encourage camping and take the risk out of gathering emeralds

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
''Well according to Mac, I believe they wanted to limit the Emerald Generators so they won't show up at 50% of all maps so people that enjoy Emerald Generator Maps can play those maps, and people who don't can enjoy non-Emerald Games.''

Copied my reply from a previous thread cuz I'm lazy to type that ^ again.

Reactions: Firewand
N

Nikboo

I never liked the emerald generators coming to Cubecraft, however that is only my opinion. I do believe there are some others who don't like the emeral generators.

I don't think they should be added to every single map in the game because the players who don't like emerald generators can still play on maps without emerald generators. :)

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I think that adding emerald generators was AWESOME!!! The only thing that I think you should do is add emerald generators to the separate islands and add it to more maps.
I don't think that emerald will be a good idea.. if they camping with diamond and we can't do anything to them [ only giving up :( ] so with emerald they will be OVERPOWERED with the diamond armor on normal mode ext...

Thanks for your suggestion keep the good work :D

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Please, no. The current emerald gens are so freaking op with no durability knock back items. If you add this on every persons map campers will be unbeatable just because they camped

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
no. this will increase the campers, 1 is enough. but I like the way that you are trying to make Eggwars better, keep it up!

Reactions: Firewand
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom