Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

Hello all,

I know I have made a thread on this before but I feel like I need to ask again. I went to make a report. I put in the details and then clicked report. Nothing happened. I clicked it again. Still nothing. I figured if I gave it some time that it would load. I waited for a little, and came back. On my report dashboard, were THREE reports for the same thing. I am starting to think that it is my fault. Is it because I clicked the report button more than once? And also, just to be clear, I am not trying to spam.

Reactions: Garden Salad

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello all,

I know I have made a thread on this before but I feel like I need to ask again. I went to make a report. I put in the details and then clicked report. Nothing happened. I clicked it again. Still nothing. I figured if I gave it some time that it would load. I waited for a little, and came back. On my report dashboard, were THREE reports for the same thing. I am starting to think that it is my fault. Is it because I clicked the report button more than once? And also, just to be clear, I am not trying to spam.
Yes, it was because you clicked more than once, it happened to me yesterday, and it's my fault too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Top Bottom