Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

Hello all,

I know I have made a thread on this before but I feel like I need to ask again. I went to make a report. I put in the details and then clicked report. Nothing happened. I clicked it again. Still nothing. I figured if I gave it some time that it would load. I waited for a little, and came back. On my report dashboard, were THREE reports for the same thing. I am starting to think that it is my fault. Is it because I clicked the report button more than once? And also, just to be clear, I am not trying to spam.

Reactions: Garden Salad

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello all,

I know I have made a thread on this before but I feel like I need to ask again. I went to make a report. I put in the details and then clicked report. Nothing happened. I clicked it again. Still nothing. I figured if I gave it some time that it would load. I waited for a little, and came back. On my report dashboard, were THREE reports for the same thing. I am starting to think that it is my fault. Is it because I clicked the report button more than once? And also, just to be clear, I am not trying to spam.
Yes, it was because you clicked more than once, it happened to me yesterday, and it's my fault too.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom