Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
I think there are a lot more threads about this, but I thought we needed another one...

I have played the Cubecraft for like 4 years on Java, and there is much more conent on Java, compared to Bedrock (I'm playing bedrock much more now)... For example cubelets (I dont know if something like this is even possible on the Bedrock edition!). Also levels/points have a meaning on Java

In bedrock, XP/Levels dont have any meaning. also if you do /points, you see your points. But also that, doesnt have any meaning.

I wanted to know, in the future. Is there anything coming (if someone knows/saw) new to cubecraft to give levels or points a meaning. Because now you just play for... nothing :). I already saw a thread about points. But everytime I see this getting ignored or something...

Let me hear what you think!

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well yeah, I have 13k useless and on bedrock (I don't have Java) so it would actually be nice if we can benefit from them, like not too much awesome things, a slight particle for like 10k points, or a pet for 50k+ so the points would be useful a bit.

Reactions: Kaasgaard

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i like this idea and have some suggestions for both platforms :)

- i think something like buying cubelets with (quite a few) points would be a good thing. a lot of people have been playing cube for a long time and quite a bit, so their points are just stacking up for no reason as they already unlocked everything, or just the games they care about. making the best cubelet there is without buying with irl money is quite hard for many people, but imagine if we could invest points into them!
im sadly not too sure if they will ever add them to bedrock, and as you mention, are able to. but maybe there could be something else like a shop with things like gadgets.
- when it comes to levels, i'd say milestones could be nice. for example reaching level 10 as both an achievement, but also small reward (cubelets and points). there would be nothing too big about it, just a little reward for being active on cubecraft :) now im not sure how everything works on bedrock, but im sure there could be something similar added to it

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well yes, having a useful feature for points on bedrock would be cool. I stacked 13k+ points, it would be helpful to have a use of them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom