Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

e07s

Nov 20, 2017
In the discord channel looking for party it is really hard for me as a java player to find someone on java to play with. My solution to this is to have one looking for party for bedrock players and one for java players. These text channels can be over or under their respective dedicated voice channel or somewhere else. And if for example a bedrock player posts in java channel that will not b e allowed and the user will be punished for misuse of channel. Open to feedback

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In the discord channel looking for party it is really hard for me as a java player to find someone on java to play with. My solution to this is to have one looking for party for bedrock players and one for java players. These text channels can be over or under their respective dedicated voice channel or somewhere else. And if for example a bedrock player posts in java channel that will not b e allowed and the user will be punished for misuse of channel. Open to feedback
(In my opinion) Mods should create 2 thread in this channel for each version if you really want to, "Party Java" & "Party Bedrock" and these threads can't expire (Because yes, a random discord user can't make an "infinite" thread)

e07s

Nov 20, 2017
(In my opinion) Mods should create 2 thread in this channel for each version if you really want to, "Party Java" & "Party Bedrock" and these threads can't expire (Because yes, a random discord user can't make an "infinite" thread)
that is also a good idea. will probobly create a less of a mess

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom