Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sr_Undeniable

Jan 14, 2017
Hello. I would like to discuss something about the game EggWars. There recently has been a lot of 4 or 5 player maps, but hardly any 2 or 3 player maps. This is a problem because some people don't have enough players to play in a map, the person doesen't want to get stuck with a random player, or they might be getting tired of the same maps overloaded with players and maybe lag. I like the game EggWars. It's a great an unique gamemode of trying to break your rivals' egg alongside with your teammates, but I'm kind of getting tired of the same teaparty and garden maps. Please fix this it would mean a lot to me :)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hello. I would like to discuss something about the game EggWars. There recently has been a lot of 4 or 5 player maps, but hardly any 2 or 3 player maps. This is a problem because some people don't have enough players to play in a map, the person doesen't want to get stuck with a random player, or they might be getting tired of the same maps overloaded with players and maybe lag. I like the game EggWars. It's a great an unique gamemode of trying to break your rivals' egg alongside with your teammates, but I'm kind of getting tired of the same teaparty and garden maps. Please fix this it would mean a lot to me :)
If you want to not play with random people, I recommend solo. This is never an issue for me, because I always play team with a friend.
There are quite a few maps with 2-3 players, such as:
1. Forest
2. Pizza
3. Fairground
4. UnderDaSea
5. Garden
6. Toys
7. Medieval
8. Instruments
8/22 maps are 2-3 player maps, so I don't really see where you're heading. There are enough maps. However, I wouldn't mind having more 2-3 player maps, in complete honesty.

Sr_Undeniable

Jan 14, 2017
I see what you mean, but I mean if you have a couple of friends like 2 or maybe 1, and you both don't want random people on your team.I'm not saying anything about playing by yourself in teams.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I also usually play with 1 other friend and we see a lot more 4 or 5 player maps than we do see 2 or 3, and when there is a two or a three player map they always fill up really fast. There are plenty of 2 player maps but they never appear!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, I do like some more 2-3 player maps, but indeed, there are already quite a lot of those maps. Honestly I wouldn't mind if there will be more of those 2-3 maps.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
There are many 2-3 players map including:
Forest / Pizza / Fairground / UnderDaSea/ Toys/ Garden/ Toys/ Insturments/ Medival

and you can change lobbies :)!

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
To start, I love the map Pizza, and I am sure everyone does. Every time I see a Pizza map it gets full in like 20 seconds. CubeCraft needs to add a little more 2 or 3 EggWars maps. :cube_light:

Yaanniicck

Sep 19, 2016
The Netherlands
If you want to not play with random people, I recommend solo. This is never an issue for me, because I always play team with a friend.
There are quite a few maps with 2-3 players, such as:
1. Forest
2. Pizza
3. Fairground
4. UnderDaSea
5. Garden
6. Toys
7. Medieval
8. Instruments
8/22 maps are 2-3 player maps, so I don't really see where you're heading. There are enough maps. However, I wouldn't mind having more 2-3 player maps, in complete honesty.
What he say, there is a solo eggwars gamemode. 8/22 are maps for 2-3 players, if you are alone, I recommend to solo! :D

Reactions: TheFastBowler

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Cubecraft has lots of 2-3 player maps, But the maps need to pop up more in my opinion.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I really agree! Their should be a lot more 2-3 player maps in eggwars.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom