Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
So monumentwars is pretty same as eggwars, but there both teams have two monuments, which opponent team has to break, and then just kill the enemies, if they don't have any monuments, they will be eliminated, if they do, they respawn.

This map is designed for 3v3 monumentwars game.
I took some inspiration from Cubecraft, because i remember some of these flowers from some maps :D

This didn't take me more than a day.
I'm gonna make more maps for this gamemode soon, but I may build something else too, like the lobby which i had to finish few weeks ago but then our staff got more important builds for our server.

IMPORTANT

Okay so many people have been telling me things like 'Apply as builder!'
I know they opened them, and some people already know that I applied.
I like to hear positive feedback and negative of course. I'm loving all feedback I am getting.
This map is 100% made by me (Nutuu).

However, I'm not writing a lifestory here, but I'm talkactive :)
Here it is https://imgur.com/a/pU7N4Ww

Psstt.. I couldn't write the poll question, It had to be 'Looks good?'
XD

C

Cuteee

Yea, I guess. I've never played it so I can't judge if it's nice to play on it, but it looks good.

Reactions: Nutuu

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Looks cool in general! :)

I got three things that I do dislike, though.
First, I can see you used voxel sniper to make the tree in the middle. You can clearly see the brush.
Second, try to add some variation to the starter islands. (From what I can see, you copy pasted them.)
Third, you can easily climb up the three to camp, although there is a build limit.

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Looks cool in general! :)

I got three things that I do dislike, though.
First, I can see you used voxel sniper to make the tree in the middle. You can clearly see the brush.
Second, try to add some variation to the starter islands. (From what I can see, you copy pasted them.)
Third, you can easily climb up the three to camp, although there is a build limit.

There's a buillimit. And I kinda think it's not the best way to make trees 100% with hand.
And yea, i copypasted. I couldn't make them different because then there would be something better or worse in the another.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.