Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoChillWhale

Member
Jul 18, 2019
1
0
2
30
Hi Cubecraft I was wondering if you guys could bring back one of your old minigames, Money walls.
Money walls was one of my friends and i's favorite minigames on your server because of how unique it was from any server and because of the basic concept of the game. I was hoping that this message could send through because as one of the biggest Minecraft servers in the world you have shut down many of your old minigames that were fan favorites. I feel by adding money walls back you can improve your server and add more variety and flare back to your server. But lets be honest every server has skywars, parkour, and a variation of eggwars/bedwars/cakewars but nobody but you has done money walls and that's what makes it so special.

Anyways, I hope you consider what I have said.
Thank you,
NooChillWhale

Edit: for any further notification on money walls it would be nice if you could @NoChillWhale me on discord so I get a notification.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom