Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
Can Money Walls please be added back? It was removed because of the stupidest reason. It got "unpopular". The hell do you mean it got unpopular? Every time I would play it, many, many other people were playing it. I feel like the devs were just lazy and didn't want to work on it anymore because "It was too hard". Money Walls was probably the best game on there and they just had to remove it.

May 1, 2019
Can Money Walls please be added back? It was removed because of the stupidest reason. It got "unpopular". The hell do you mean it got unpopular? Every time I would play it, many, many other people were playing it. I feel like the devs were just lazy and didn't want to work on it anymore because "It was too hard". Money Walls was probably the best game on there and they just had to remove it.
By unpopular, it means the games were not filling up fast and it the people who liked it were outnumbered by the people who did not. If this was to get added back, it would only be on the features games list so it would have a chance of showing up as a featured game every once in a while.

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
By unpopular, it means the games were not filling up fast and it the people who liked it were outnumbered by the people who did not. If this was to get added back, it would only be on the features games list so it would have a chance of showing up as a featured game every once in a while.
And what about hunger games? I don't see a lot of people playing that but it's still there. Games that I've always been in never fill up fast. That makes no sense to me.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
And what about hunger games? I don't see a lot of people playing that but it's still there. Games that I've always been in never fill up fast. That makes no sense to me.
Money walls was removed a long time ago so it wasn't included in the featured games list as the code was not up to date. Survival games was also not popular yes, but it was removed later so it could be easily slotted in with others. If the demand is there and the devs can salvage the code, money walls can be added as a featured game.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I liked to play Money Walls, but I feel like I don’t miss it at all. I just want to see Hunger Games back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom