Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
LabyMod, BadlionClient, 5zigmod are the most played mod clients on cubecraft.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I just heard Lunar Client is no longer allowed for CubeCraft.

What other mods do you people recommand?
Lunar client is still allowed.
If you want to know if some modifications is restricted or not, then you can check the official list made by CapitanGato, where have wrote a fairly large list of popular allowed and restricted modifications.

Paulline

Jul 18, 2018
I use Labymod for over 2 years now and I’m still happy with it !!

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
There are loads of amazing mods, maybe you can get some inspiration here. You can see immediately if they’re allowed or not. Just take a look at CapitanGato’s thread about the allowed mods here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/allowed-mods-and-clients.228596/
It does not say in that thread that lunar client isnt allowed. Everyone keeps telling me lunar client isn’t allowed and it’s clearly stated. But when I ask where, they suddenly shut up.

Can someone link me to where its stated that lunar client is bannable or to be used at your own risk? Is it because it isn’t listed under the “allowed” clients list?

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Lunar client is still allowed.
If you want to know if some modifications is restricted or not, then you can check the official list made by CapitanGato, where have wrote a fairly large list of popular allowed and restricted modifications.
You cant even appeal if you get banned on lunar client...
Legit they don’t listen to any evidence you provide and straight up say no. Lmao

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You cant even appeal if you get banned on lunar client...
Legit they don’t listen to any evidence you provide and straight up say no. Lmao
There isn't a rule anywhere that says ,,Lunar client is NOT allowed"
So, your individual case does NOT mean, that everyone who used lunar client and got banned got their appeal denied.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom