Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello people of the Internet,

Me again!

I'm actually not sure if this is in the right section, since I'm not allowed to post random stuff in Media anymore and things in Everything Else doesn't notify users. Of course I want as much people as possible to see my wonderful, creative and inspiring thread (<- this sentence has allot of 'Sarcasm' in it) So I'm posting it here!
Mods are technically software related :p

Anyway the actual thread:

So most of you may not know this but I'm really a mod fanatic. Mods are the main reason I began playing Minecraft.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what mods are and do and some of them also use then while playing inside Cubecraft. *And yes I call Hacked Client mods because they're basically Modified versions of the game.*

Anyway I want to hear from you guys what your First version of Minecraft is, First Mod (add the required version of Minecraft), Favorite Modpack (add the required version of Minecraft) And your favorite Mod! Also be sure to add why.
So like this:

First version of Minecraft:
A cracked Minecraft 1.4.6

Why: Well I didn't want to spend money on Minecraft. It just wasn't worth yet. None of my irl friends played the game so having a 'Cracked' version of it with some mods sounded pretty fun.

First Mod ever installed:
The_Official_DivineRPG_Logo.png

For Minecraft 1.4.7

Why: Look this mod was one of the best mods back in the day. Before optifine, before every big mod. This one added the most awesome things to Minecraft! That's why I decide to try it. And boi I wasn't dissapointed

Favorite Modpack:
sGX6flO.png

For Minecraft 1.5.2

Why: This Modpack is just.. So good! Really it was before all those new 'fancy' things. No Elytras, no avanced PvP, no Horses, boi this version is so great that we have don't even have Command_Blocks! Just old school classic Minecraft.

Most favorite Mod:
latest

Why: I know all of you guys will put Optifine or Labymod here but really now. You can't make a Modpack and not add this brilliant creation. It makes Tool/Weapon forging/customizing so much easier. Sadly its no Client Sided so a server would have to install it.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading and be sure to share your Mod experience bellow.

Chalas

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
My first version of minecraft was 1.2.5 :3
The very first mod I installed was x ray, then optifine, then probably elemental creepers or something. I've never really been into mods and play mostly vanilla but I have played around with technic packs for a bit.
My favorite modpack would probably have to be hexxit as well. I have so many memories of playing with my older brother taking out towers and getting really op gear :) My favorite mod would have to be optifine as without it I wouldn't have ever played pvp with my 8 fps without it before :(

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I don't remember the first version I played in, although my all-time favorite mod has to be YogBox. I had so much fun with that as there was so much to explore. It's actually one of the mods that I didn't get bored of in like a week. Also, I used to really like Yogscast, so that's why I started playing it.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Anyway I want to hear from you guys what your First version of Minecraft is, First Mod (add the required version of Minecraft), Favorite Modpack (add the required version of Minecraft) And your favorite Mod! Also be sure to add why.
I just realized I completely forgot this part

The first version I played was around the beta 1.3 area (I'm not quite sure) and the first actual mod I installed was the Single Player Commands mod with the MagicLauncher.
My favorite mod pack has got to be probably tekkit (I know I'm a child) because it was one of the first big multiplayer tech-based packs where you could use EE2 to get so much stuff and ending up building solar panel factories and things, but I also liked FTB Unleashed & Agrarian skies a lot too.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
First version for me was on the Xbox, the game came with it when I bought the Xbox and it lay untouched for about two months before I decided to check it out, not looked back since. Started watching some YouTube videos of people playing mc and then I came across mods. Didn't have a PC that could play much so decided to build one.
First PC version I played was 1.7.10. First modpack was direwolf20, mostly because it was him that I was watching on YT.
Favourite modpack would probably be infinity evolved. It added so much changes to recipes and a custom progression that made it so tedious, time consuming, and fun to work through. I played it on a public server and it took quite a while to progress through the pack and finally build all the creative items.
Favourite mod would be difficult to choose between botania and tinkers. The op weapons and tools from tinkers were just amazing and were always everyone's go to mod for everything.
Botania probably just slightly beats tinkers to my favourite mod just because of all the awesome little things it adds, the many ways of mana generation, the Terra shatterer. The Gaia boss fights were also quite fun, and the loot from the Gaia 2 fight were just amazing.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
My first Minecraft version was 1.0, straight outta Beta. I also got the Xbox 360 edition on release day, as soon as it was live I downloaded it.
I can't remember much from when I first bought the game on PC because I didn't play it substantially on single player, I only got so far before getting bored and making a new world or not playing for a week. I never got to the end of the game for about 2 years.

My first mod was the More Creeps and Weirdos mod, some of you newer folks wont ever have seen this mod ever even though it was super popular, and thats because it was never updated from 1.2.5.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-5-morecreeps-weirdos-v2-62-slot-machines-old

GEyCP.jpg

My first ever modpack was Tekkit, the first version, the version which is now titled Tekkit Classic (if it's still there).

The launcher looked like this:
Jdeca.jpg

My favourite mod is GalactiCraft, this mod is fantastic and if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. Basically you get to build a rocket and go to space but this task is so difficult that it adds a whole new sense of realism and challenge to the game. This task is one of the hardest things you will ever do, you could beat the game twice in the time that it takes you to build a rocket. It's fantastic fun.
JXUfSaP.png

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't exactly remember what version of Minecraft was the first I ever played, but it was around 1.6-1.7.
I think my first mod was x-ray (1.7.something). My friend and I had this survival server we played on quite a bit, and he came over and downloaded x-ray so we could find diamonds and resources faster. I never quite liked using hacks, and I pretty much always had it disabled, and then eventually I deleted it. (My friend also had a hack client over at his house, and I tried it. It was on a minigame server (not cubecraft) but I just kept turning it off and playing legit. This was the time that I found out hacks were not fun. It really just takes all the fun out of playing, and that is why I am against hacking. :P)
My first modpack was Tekkit (probably 1.7.10 though i can't remember exactly). I really enjoy the technical side of mods. Some of my favorites of all time are buildcraft, applied energistics, EE2, tinker's construct, and thermal expansion.
:D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My favourite mod is GalactiCraft, this mod is fantastic and if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. Basically you get to build a rocket and go to space but this task is so difficult that it adds a whole new sense of realism and challenge to the game. This task is one of the hardest things you will ever do, you could beat the game twice in the time that it takes you to build a rocket. It's fantastic fun.
JXUfSaP.png
GalaticCraft is a meh for me.
It has a great reputation and it is great. But I got a little dissapointed after seeing better space mods.
Welp sort off better. This mod has a great planetary and satellite building system. Sadly no Space travel at all. You get teleported into a gui where you can choose which 'planet' to land. Also it has no Space Ship customization at all.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
First version: cracked 1.4.7
First mod: I can't remember. I think it was the parachute mod, lol.
Favorite modpack: I never played a preprared modpack, I have always made my own. My favorite one has the following mods:
Tinker's construct
Backpack mod
Mo's creatures
BuildCraft
Botania (or Botanica, can't remember the name)
And a couple more mods that aren't that important.

My favorite mod: Although recently I'm playing a lot of Pixelmon, my all-time favourite is mo's creatures. It is a classic mod with very good additions.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
First version: Cracked 1.4.7 too :o
First mod: Optifine lol
Favorite modpack: I only played modded once and only played the Flans mod and TekkitPack (SpaceCraft edition thingy)

I didn't really mess around with it when I had the chance to. I never really liked modded, but I could give it another try some time.

D

dustrot

First version of Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition (beta 1.6), then release 1.5 on PC.
First mod: Most likely OptiFine (if you count that), or probably some sort of Minimap.
Favourite mod: I've never really been able to play modded properly since I've always had a low-end PC... but I tried/seen a lot of Tekkit and it's amazing! Adding things like automated machinery to Minecraft is an interesting idea :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Favorite modpack: I never played a preprared modpack, I have always made my own. My favorite one has the following mods:
Tinker's construct
Backpack mod
Mo's creatures
BuildCraft
Botania (or Botanica, can't remember the name)
And a couple more mods that aren't that important.
Here we have a Mod Noob.

My record is 413 mods. And yes it's Botania.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
My favourite modpack is TPPS my favourite mod is ehhmmmmmm prbly tinkers construct.
My second favourite mod ius terrafirmacraft.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
My first mod was a hack client.
My favorite modpack is a hack client with optifine.
My favorite mod is a hack client.

Reactions: Cyqni
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom