Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleHouse

Mar 28, 2016
The Commonwealth, Vault 111
I report people A LOT.
But sometimes I have questions about the response I got.

I was thinking maybe when the mod (or admin) replies to a report;
it would show at the end (or anywhere) -<staffs name>

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I personally would like that. Apparently some people were annoying to mods that denied their reports in the old system. I don't know how often that happened and how big of a problem it is. Some mods (@Lezappen, @JesperGeakko) already put their name in the message, maybe there could be an option for mods to toggle the name being added to the report message.
This would be nice that way the hacker can voice concerns to the one who banned him
If the reported person actually gets banned, you can see the moderators name at appeals.cubecraft.net.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
It'd be quite nice to have.
I've had a valid report denied, because the staff member didn't see which hack I was recording. So instead of being able to message the moderator, I'd have to make a whole new report specifying exactly what I was recording for.
well that makes sense too.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
If I remember correctly, it's done the way it is so that the staff that dealt with the report doesn't get targeted for accepting/denying certain reports. I feel that it should stay the way it is so that doesn't happen again, like it used to when we used the old system (forums) for reports.

Reactions: TheLucian

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
This won't be added. As Snodia said above, in the old system players used to harass the staff member who banned them or the reporter would go after the staff member who denied their report. One of the big goals with this new report system is making it easier, faster and more efficient for staff to handle reports.

If you ever feel your report was handled incorrectly, feel free to PM me about it and I will handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom