Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Option to remove barriers in custom duels.

• Yes!

• no.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Since the duels map update old maps got removed for nice fresh big new ones. But now you are stuck inside a barrier box where you cant escape. This is great but only for normal duels, custom duels should have an option to remove the barrier blocks and the anti explosive blocks outside the barriers and under the ground, and an option to remove the bedrock + timer. If this will be implemented you will be able to do lots of stuff with your friend like hide and seek or tnt fight or with explosive bows. I always did that with the old maps but now you cant do that anymore because of the barriers everywhere. If this gets implemeted people can up with so much new ideas and games.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
1611062241297.png
This could perfectly fit here, a button to remove the barriers, unbreakable blocks and to remove the bedrock underneath the map. :)

Reactions: Rawrbin and Jukaido

knightsss

Jan 9, 2021
I think this is a great idea! It gives duels a refreshing update which allows for a lot more variety in custom duels, without actually giving developers/designers a hard time when implementing it afaik ofc. Only problem I can see with this is the duels still only being 1v1, limiting how much you can actually do (but that's a different topic).
the player can run the whole time around and making you lose, + removing it will allow making a skyscraper :-/
pretty sure the whole point is that they're custom duels which you will mainly do with friends etc, in order to make sure that everyone is on board with the sort of "mode" you'll play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom