Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AmbroseWaketon

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's become rather apparent that reporting players isn't taken very seriously. After reporting a player who was clearly using killaura, a SrMod (CapitanGato if that makes a difference) joined the match to observe. Before the match even ended, the player I reported had already been declared innocent. The moderator didn't even watch the player fight (by the time the mod was there the player had killed all but one player). So, what exactly is the point of reporting? I would post video but Replay mod is apparently not available for 1.13 (and won't be, according to the team) and 1.14 is too slow, but that's beside the point.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
It's become rather apparent that reporting players isn't taken very seriously. After reporting a player who was clearly using killaura, a SrMod (CapitanGato if that makes a difference) joined the match to observe. Before the match even ended, the player I reported had already been declared innocent. The moderator didn't even watch the player fight (by the time the mod was there the player had killed all but one player). So, what exactly is the point of reporting? I would post video but Replay mod is apparently not available for 1.13 (and won't be, according to the team) and 1.14 is too slow, but that's beside the point.
I've experienced similar cases, that why when you detect someone using hacks it's great to get a recording just in case that player doesn't get banned by /report, you can report them manually via https://reports.cubecraft.net/report.

RystOP

Jul 18, 2019
Well. I don't know. I play in 1.8 and every single player with a nonlegal client has been banned from my reports and other players. I see CaptainGato or SENTINEL

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
If the Replay Mod is not coming out, I would recommend using OBS Studio's 'Replay Buffer' feature, if your PC is good enough to do so. I think it does the same thing, except from it's a video, not being 'replayed' straight from Minecraft.

If they were marked as innocent, it's possible that they either did look at the player or had already looked at the same player and didn't feel it was necessary to do it again. If you don't feel they are innocent then the only thing you can do is to record them and make a report. I know you said you can't use the Replay Mod, but as recommended there are other ways to do this :)

Reactions: Expectational

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
If the Replay Mod is not coming out, I would recommend using OBS Studio's 'Replay Buffer' feature, if your PC is good enough to do so. I think it does the same thing, except from it's a video, not being 'replayed' straight from Minecraft.

If they were marked as innocent, it's possible that they either did look at the player or had already looked at the same player and didn't feel it was necessary to do it again. If you don't feel they are innocent then the only thing you can do is to record them and make a report. I know you said you can't use the Replay Mod, but as recommended there are other ways to do this :)

I might look into this replay buffer feature on OBS myself, wouldn't use it most of the time but at the moment, I have to get killed by them or already be aware that they are hacking so that I can record before they start attacking me to get enough evidence. Seems like this feature would help me fulfill the rest of the cheaters and save me some time.

Reactions: Sulphate

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I might look into this replay buffer feature on OBS myself, wouldn't use it most of the time but at the moment, I have to get killed by them or already be aware that they are hacking so that I can record before they start attacking me to get enough evidence. Seems like this feature would help me fulfill the rest of the cheaters and save me some time.

Yep! I find it incredibly helpful, and it's helped me to record & report many, many hackers to this day :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom