Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pekd

(im not shure if i post this in the wrong thread, if yes sorry)
im trying to become mod and have been trying to complete all requirements, but the "report 10 players" requirement is just impossible to do for me, i havent come across a single cheater in the past few months and if i did, the player was alredy banned. the question im asking is: can i get moderator if i meet all the requirements exept for the "report all players" one?

Reactions: Rocks1

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! To become a Moderator you do first have to become a Helper and thereafter be promoted to Moderator.
Sadly you will not be able to move forward in the Helper application without meeting all the general requirements, so you need to have 10 successful reports as well.
Keep in mind that you can also report players that breaks other server rules, so it doesn't have to be cheaters. You can find the server rules here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/rules

Reactions: Rocks1 and Lyriie

pekd

Hi! To become a Moderator you do first have to become a Helper and thereafter be promoted to Moderator.
Sadly you will not be able to move forward in the Helper application without meeting all the general requirements, so you need to have 10 successful reports as well.
Keep in mind that you can also report players that breaks other server rules, so it doesn't have to be cheaters. You can find the server rules here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/rules
oh well, thought i could ask. also thank you for replying so quick

Reactions: Kazwa and Rocks1

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
No worries! If you need any further help, feel free to ask. :)

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom