• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
What is my suggestion?

My suggestion is to bring Mixed Arcade back to the CubeCraft Java Network as a featured game. Right now, you have some of the different arcade games that return as featured games, but you don't have the whole Mixed Arcade game.

Why is this a good suggestion?

I think this is a good suggestion, because right now, you don't have so much players when one of the arcade games returns. Enough to keep it featured but not as much as permanent games. If you would add Mixed Arcade back, however, all players of every single arcade game would play Mixed Arcade. Before the game was removed, Mixed Arcade had only a few players. However, before they split up all the games, and made it possible to play a game with only one single gamemode, Mixed Arcade did have enough players. I suggest to see if Mixed Arcade has enough players to keep it as a featured game. I hope it'll be added back as a permanent game ofc (:

Btw, for those who do not know what Mixed Arcade is, it was a game that got removed with the big change. It had different gamemodes in it, including Layer Spleef, Wing Rush, Line Dash, etc.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think the server needs a better player base for this game to return. As a fan of arcade games, I would definitely like to see it implemented in the future, but there aren't enough users for it at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm voting NO to this for now.

Reactions: xHappyMood

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I think the server needs a better player base for this game to return. As a fan of arcade games, I would definitely like to see it implemented in the future, but there aren't enough users for it at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm voting NO to this for now.
If you would combine all players of every single arcade gamemode, it would have an ok player base though. If it has enough to be just Wing Rush, than Wing Rush + Line Dash + Layer Spleef + Everything else would be even more, so I don't see your point sorry ):

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
If you would combine all players of every single arcade gamemode, it would have an ok player base though. If it has enough to be just Wing Rush, than Wing Rush + Line Dash + Layer Spleef + Everything else would be even more, so I don't see your point sorry ):
Some of the arcade games that are featured now have a good player base, but this doesn't mean Mixed Arcade will have it as well. For example, Layer Spleef has enough players because there are people who want to play ONLY that game, without having to play other games before playing that one.

Last edited:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Some of the arcade games that are featured now have a good player base, but this doesn't mean Mixed Arcade will have it as well. For example, Layer Spleef has enough players because there are people who want to play ONLY that game.
Idk, there'd be only 1 way to find out whether or not it works

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I honestly would love to see Mixed Arcade return, but there are a lot of factors that sadly wouldn't make it possible. One of them being the player base, even though these Arcade games do have a fairly decent player count, it would not be enough to maintain a steady game. Also, many would just leave, only to play their favourite game, this could lead to many unfair games. As well as, some taking it for granted that their game would always be there, causing them to become less frequent online. Not even to mention, if the main game comes featured on the Featured Game NPC, it could significantly make a difference to the player base on Mixed. I personally loved Mixed Arcade, all my favourite games incorporated together and the challenge of becoming 1st on the podium. However, I doubtfully say implementing Mixed Arcade would do more harm than good.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Though I like(d) mixed arcade I don't feel like it should return.

Mixed arcade had a lot of games which did not entirely fill up, this is due to the fact that the playerbase started to decrease drastically. I don't think it's worth it to implement this as they are a solo featured game for a reason. Spreading the playerbase over several arcade games would cause the same problem as why it was removed.
With the arcade games being on their own the amount of players remains higher than when we decide to combine the arcade games in one.

_Sludder_

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2018
If they make it so the arcade games goes on forever like on Mineplex arcade, the games would be a lot more filled up which would fix the problem.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
If they make it so the arcade games goes on forever like on Mineplex arcade, the games would be a lot more filled up which would fix the problem.
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom