Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

plugytheplug

Aug 26, 2021
I’ve started this new account to start a new skyblock experience, and i was so ready to completing the Cookie Monster quest and get the 2m coins. But I couldn’t find it, can any1 tell me what quest do i have to do so i can unlock the Cookie Monster quest?

plugytheplug

Aug 26, 2021
I don't know exactly but I will say that by the time I finished that quest, I was earning 10,000,000 coins an hour. You probably wont need that small 2M once you get to that point.
I rlly just wanted to “finish the overworld as soon as possible” and that quest would’ve helped me alot, i just was confused on why i didn’t get it this time playing the game

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I recently unlocked the Cookie Monster quest after I completed most of side quests for the Jungle Island. It appeared once I was finished with either the ocelot taming, omega 3, or the pufferfish eating quest

D

Deleted member 584093

Which world is the Cookie Monster quest in ?

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I don't know exactly but I will say that by the time I finished that quest, I was earning 10,000,000 coins an hour. You probably wont need that small 2M once you get to that point.
This. Patsman nailed it.

Cookie Quest is a huge time drain on top of everything else. Also, even at the jungle island stage 2 million coins isn't going to be a game changer.

At the jungle island stage, I would be completely focused on mainline quest progression while making money using mob droppers.

Iron is the real prize mid game in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom