Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you play on this map?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

Proditio

Well-Known Member
Dec 16, 2016
403
324
113
25
United States
So I know we just got a new update to survival games which is AWESOME even more so for people like me who favorite game is survival games. Anyways I was thinking about the new maps we got and I noticed that we have no nether relating map, which could be fun. Continues lava death in chat, making a water bucket and fire resist armor better than they normally are. Having to watch out for knock-back and punch rather than sharpness and power. Maybe I can start building a bad version of the map and post screenshots but ehh, I think this gets the point across. I think it would be a nice update counteracting the new nice and happy candy and fairy tale maps we just got. It would probably be teams of two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Buuuddy and Fristey
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom