Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Just now, a situation occurred where a member posted media in the general English channel that had nothing to do with the conversation. While most of us know this is in fact a rule and is punishable. I looked for this rule, trying to find its number, and realised it actually isn’t listed in the rules section on the forums nor in the Discord rules and faq channel.

Whilst you could use your common sense to know it probably isn’t allowed, people who aren’t familiar with this rule can easily break it unconscious of the consequences. Seeing as this person was warned for it, it got me thinking.

That’s why I’m suggesting a clearly listed rule for this, and a punishment track for it too.

@Grove

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I 100% agree- a lot of times people who aren't familiarized with the rules will say something along the lines of, "Where is that in the rules?" And without a staff member there, it's difficult for members to respond with something like, "Well, it isn't spelled out in the rules but don't do it." It would help out a lot of people for it to be added somewhere.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Suprised I didn't see it myself, so good spot :p Technically it would be covered by "Don't post unrelated content" but this is so ridiculously vague and unclear that it needs to be cleared up. This is the sort of thing that I'd have expected to be cleared up in the major rules update but apparently not, and should be cleared up immediately.

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom