Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof_Witley

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I was banned from this server while playing missile wars, but I came on the server today and I'm unbanned, the spawn changed, and there is no missile wars. I think I may be on the wrong website, but if so why am I banned on this server?

Reactions: No-one

Prof_Witley

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yes, I just checked, I'm on the wrong website. but why am I banned on this server that I have never played on before?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Oh yes, I just checked, I'm on the wrong website. but why am I banned on this server that I have never played on before?
According to the database, you have been banned twice previously. You got banned by the anti-cheat. I don't know if someone else got access to your account and why your account didn't get banned for compromised account if it got hacked.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
but if so why am I banned on this server?
Assuming your name is 'Prof_Witley', you were banned for using an illegal client.

If you don't recall using a hacked client at all on the CubeCraft server, most likely you are compromised. If that's the case, please change your password immediately here: https://account.mojang.com/password Once you done that, you can either PM me or Tacos on another ban appeal.

If you are unable to recover your account via that link, please consider reading this here: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/361483-my-account-was-stolen

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom