Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
Hi I’ve started skyblock afew days ago on minecraft PS4 but I’m already starting to get bored I’m at the birch island with iron but all there is to do is grind for coin which is cool and all but there is basically nothing to do with the coins except invest in more ways to make coins so I was thinking that maybe you could start making new items with new effects like a armour that gives you haste or something like that with a mob arena that you could do solo or co-op with four people or maybe a dungeon with some unique rewards for beating a part of it and then I was also thinking that minions could be added because we can’t have redsone to automate farms so I would lessen the grinding for things like trees, crops and mob farms because somethings like melons and jungle trees take hours to grow and the minions could make it so you could not have to check on you island every X amount of times for quests?

Reactions: obese tofu

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
i agree that skyblock gets boring but i think minions would only delay the process of getting bored and not get rid of it. still a great idea!

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
i agree that skyblock gets boring but i think minions would only delay the process of getting bored and not get rid of it. still a great idea!
That’s why I also included the dungeons or mob area and unique items ideas, i kept and pvp type stuff out of it because after reading a few forums people generally want to keep it pve based

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I think that would ruin the classic skyblock vibe. Cubecraft skyblock is a combination of classic and a slight amount of modded, and I don’t want to put too much modded in the mix.

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
I think that would ruin the classic skyblock vibe. Cubecraft skyblock is a combination of classic and a slight amount of modded, and I don’t want to put too much modded in the mix.
That’s another opinion but I’m pretty sure classic skyblock didn’t have a shop or anything and the goal was to complete every achievement?

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
That’s why I also included the dungeons or mob area and unique items ideas, i kept and pvp type stuff out of it because after reading a few forums people generally want to keep it pve based
I’m definitely going to look more Into this and most likely make a thread if that is ok with you

Reactions: hollow

Plasmarion69

Nov 26, 2020
Hi I’ve started skyblock afew days ago on minecraft PS4 but I’m already starting to get bored I’m at the birch island with iron but all there is to do is grind for coin which is cool and all but there is basically nothing to do with the coins except invest in more ways to make coins so I was thinking that maybe you could start making new items with new effects like a armour that gives you haste or something like that with a mob arena that you could do solo or co-op with four people or maybe a dungeon with some unique rewards for beating a part of it and then I was also thinking that minions could be added because we can’t have redsone to automate farms so I would lessen the grinding for things like trees, crops and mob farms because somethings like melons and jungle trees take hours to grow and the minions could make it so you could not have to check on you island every X amount of times for quests?
They should add crop farming leader boards like on hypixel.

Competitive farming will help retain some tryhard players.

Maybe even have weekly farming events with rewards.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
They should add crop farming leader boards like on hypixel.

Competitive farming will help retain some tryhard players.

Maybe even have weekly farming events with rewards.
I like this idea lets revive it now we still can!
Kuh Kuh staff please notice us.

• Haha
Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Dec 14, 2020
No, this sounds to much like hypixel skyblock which would suck if that happened. The dungeon idea would be cool. Redstone isn't abled because the lag would be hell. I enjoy this skyblock a lot because of the fun grind if they added something like minions it would cut back on that. Also the different armor would be cool.

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
No, this sounds to much like hypixel skyblock which would suck if that happened. The dungeon idea would be cool. Redstone isn't abled because the lag would be hell. I enjoy this skyblock a lot because of the fun grind if they added something like minions it would cut back on that. Also the different armor would be cool.
Well I came up with minions because red stone was disabled and from what I’ve seen hypixel skyblock isn’t bad and not evryone is like you who only enjoys grinding with no reward I would want to be rewarded with my grinding and not by coins by using the stuff from the grind to maybe make minions or new gear etc

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I like the challenge that the grind presents. In other words, one of the fun parts of the game is finding creative ways to speed up the grind. Some of the quests can literally be done with AFK type setups if you think about it.

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
I like the challenge that the grind presents. In other words, one of the fun parts of the game is finding creative ways to speed up the grind. Some of the quests can literally be done with AFK type setups if you think about it.
I don’t like that then it’s just a waiting game I mean yh it can be fun to do grinding but when it’s to the point of cubecraft it gets too much so I just want something to do other than farming and I don’t wanna miss out on my crops so while I could do dungeon exploring my minions could do my farms

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
This feels a lot like its copying Hypixel. I do agree the game needs to be more engaging, but if anything this will reduce engagement as the work will be done for you. I will have to disagree.

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
This feels a lot like its copying Hypixel. I do agree the game needs to be more engaging, but if anything this will reduce engagement as the work will be done for you. I will have to disagree.
Well unlike hypixel cube craft has set timers on the growth of things so I think it would just help out and to make it a little harder just make em like 200 mill coins

Dec 14, 2020
Well unlike hypixel cube craft has set timers on the growth of things so I think it would just help out and to make it a little harder just make em like 200 mill coins
200mil?! then like no one will have them intill like very end game even with lots of spawners that would still take a while to get. And the only poeple who would have them would be end game players. who have tons of spawners

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
200mil?! then like no one will have them intill like very end game even with lots of spawners that would still take a while to get. And the only poeple who would have them would be end game players. who have tons of spawners
Please refrain from replying to threads that haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks, as going against this is considered Necroposting and is not allowed. You can find more information about our rules here!

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom