Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello, at the moment it is impossible to break obsidian with a stone pickaxe. I think this should be possible again since there are alot of scenario's where this could be usefull. For example when someone trapped you in obsidian. If you had a stone pickaxe it would be impossible to escape. Another one is when I have no gold and have to mine an egg sneaky.
Have a nice day ^_^

Last edited:

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
In eggwars when people have obs sometimes i need to mine it with a stone pickaxe cus i dont have a dia pickaxe.
But sometimes when you mined it it glitch back so you have to mine it again.
Is this a bug or is just a thing you cant do.
Cus i remember you could mine this with a stone pickaxe without it glitching back.

My suggestion if this isn't a glitch/bug

If it's not a glitch/bug I suggest adding this.

Let me know what you think about this or if you know that its a bug or not.
Have a nice day ^_^
I agree stone pickaxes are not meant for that reason

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In eggwars when people have obs sometimes i need to mine it with a stone pickaxe cus i dont have a dia pickaxe.
But sometimes when you mined it it glitch back so you have to mine it again.
Is this a bug or is just a thing you cant do.
Cus i remember you could mine this with a stone pickaxe without it glitching back.

My suggestion if this isn't a glitch/bug

If it's not a glitch/bug I suggest adding this.

Let me know what you think about this or if you know that its a bug or not.
Have a nice day ^_^
it is a bug its also on bedrock eggwars

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think you should be able to mine obsidian with a stone pickaxe because what’s the point of having obsidian then if you can easily mine it??

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think you should be able to mine obsidian with a stone pickaxe because what’s the point of having obsidian then if you can easily mine it??
u cant easily mine it, it takes so much time xd, more time than just getting the 5 gold.. so its good i think

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You have plenty of time to do something if someone is breaking your egg with a stone pickaxe, so I don’t think it’s a problem

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Agree, I tthink this should be fixed. When someone traps you and all you have is a stone pickaxe, you wouldn't be able to escape bcs the block glitches back. I used to mine alot of obsidian with a stone pickaxe but now it just glitches back.
Btw, he is suggesting to make it possible to mine obsidian with a stone pickaxe. I thought I'd say this since I saw some people that don't understand the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom