Potatoe PC?

• Yeh :"v

• Normal PC :L

• Gaming PC :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
Mini-lobby:
Not every player have a better pc, an example of that is me, i have 3gb ram and a potatoe graphics, I can join every game but in the lobby I have lag, and I know that others players have worst pc, like 1GB ram and worst graphics, and they can´t join every server that have much constructions.

Suggestion:

Create a Mini-lobby, without the minigames and buildings, for player that have a potatoe pc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple PvP Games:
On the same way, not every player have a good pc, and they like pvp, they only have skywars or pvp solo, the FFA doesnt cout because its always lag, and have big map.

Suggestion:

I think in a medium-little map, with chest and gear, or something like that, so they have space to fight but no even to have lag.

This can open doors to poor pc gamers

Thanks for your time:cube_light:

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom