Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Pdjfxuruchrrcy explain more
Pdjfxuruchrrcy? O_O

Paintball, is a simple game, if someone touches a snowball of the enemy's team, they're out.

Escape from the beast is probably one game I saw from other server. Just a dragon following you, and you try to escape from him running around random obstacles.

bubblewibble

Oct 21, 2013
Potato World
Pdjfxuruchrrcy? O_O

Paintball, is a simple game, if someone touches a snowball of the enemy's team, they're out.

Escape from the beast is probably one game I saw from other server. Just a dragon following you, and you try to escape from him running around random obstacles.
I think that's called Dragon Escape... Escape the beast is where there's a small map and a person is randomly selected to be the "beast". The other people are given like 10 seconds to run as fast as they can.... Their aim is to get to the end of the map, get the cool loot, and kill the "beast" before it kills them...

:D

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I think that's called Dragon Escape... Escape the beast is where there's a small map and a person is randomly selected to be the "beast". The other people are given like 10 seconds to run as fast as they can.... Their aim is to get to the end of the map, get the cool loot, and kill the "beast" before it kills them...

:D
Hmm, well, I don't really play other servers much, so yeah..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom