Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Minigames!

gedas001

Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Pdjfxuruchrrcy explain more
Pdjfxuruchrrcy? O_O

Paintball, is a simple game, if someone touches a snowball of the enemy's team, they're out.

Escape from the beast is probably one game I saw from other server. Just a dragon following you, and you try to escape from him running around random obstacles.

bubblewibble

Oct 21, 2013
Potato World
Pdjfxuruchrrcy? O_O

Paintball, is a simple game, if someone touches a snowball of the enemy's team, they're out.

Escape from the beast is probably one game I saw from other server. Just a dragon following you, and you try to escape from him running around random obstacles.
I think that's called Dragon Escape... Escape the beast is where there's a small map and a person is randomly selected to be the "beast". The other people are given like 10 seconds to run as fast as they can.... Their aim is to get to the end of the map, get the cool loot, and kill the "beast" before it kills them...

:D

gedas001

Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I think that's called Dragon Escape... Escape the beast is where there's a small map and a person is randomly selected to be the "beast". The other people are given like 10 seconds to run as fast as they can.... Their aim is to get to the end of the map, get the cool loot, and kill the "beast" before it kills them...

:D
Hmm, well, I don't really play other servers much, so yeah..

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

MX11Annihilated wrote on AnimalTamer1's profile.
Favorite dog breed?
MX11Annihilated wrote on Ash3n's profile.
We grindin eggwars today?
The occasional status makes you feel active again.
Mqrre wrote on gumoholic's profile.
Congratulations! o_O
Mqrre wrote on Kloska's profile.
Snygg Profil Bild :D
Top Bottom