Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Hi

Years ago all the CubeCraft minigames were apart in a lobby (like every game had their own amazing lobby in the past). All the lobbies were removed to 1 lobby including the minigames in a featuring system. I think there is a good reason for removing the lobbies since they prolly take more "space" or they cause lagg (I don't know, not an expert xD), but lately I see that some minigames are just not being played at all (or almost not).

Since Cubecraft is working hard on updates (which are very much appreciated), maybe it's a nice idea to maybe bring all the minigames back at a time without the "waiting" feature system. Maybe in a Gui menu or bring back the old lobbies (nostalgia, ofc if that is possible and not causing lagg). Then people have many minigames they can choose from like the old times. Ofc this is a suggestion besed on my experience and feeling, so others can maybe think diffirent about it!

Feel free to vote (I seached if there was a suggestion like this and I didn't find, or wasn't able to find)

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Unfortunately adding all the games back right now would simply spread the players out more, whereas now there's 10 people playing LineDash and no one is playing any of the other Arcade games, if you added them all back it'd just switch to 1 person playing all the different games, which would result in no games starting, people getting frustrated at that, and instead just leaving.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Unfortunately adding all the games back right now would simply spread the players out more, whereas now there's 10 people playing LineDash and no one is playing any of the other Arcade games, if you added them all back it'd just switch to 1 person playing all the different games, which would result in no games starting, people getting frustrated at that, and instead just leaving.
That’s literally what I said…

Reactions: Amazinq and Mivke

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Yeah didn't think about it like that. I do agree :) Thank you for your honest opinion hehe :)

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom