Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This was 2 years ago, but regardless of necroposting, it would be a shame to lock it up. Besides, look at all the staff who agreed with it. Anyways, on to the thread, anything with bringing blockwars back is a plus +1 from me

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This was 2 years ago, but regardless of necroposting, it would be a shame to lock it up. Besides, look at all the staff who agreed with it. Anyways, on to the thread, anything with bringing blockwars back is a plus +1 from me

Agreed. If I get warned for necro so be it. But this DESERVES to be a game pronto. +101010101010101010101.10

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
@Camezonda Don’t you think it's a good idea?
Agreed. If I get warned for necro so be it. But this DESERVES to be a game pronto. +101010101010101010101.10
Could you put the yt link in your thread? :p
it sounds so fun! :D +1
Randomly came back to see if anything happened. Did not expect an old post of mine to be necro'd so recently O-O

Thanks for liking this old idea of mine! Also what YT link do you mean? xD

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Don't worry, it's not plants V zombies in MC :p
I have seen a YT video of a made amusement park in MC. It had a minigame in it called "Potty Pinchers".

Objective: Find the hidden plants and plant them on your own lane. First team who had placed them all down, wins.

This could be amazing for Blockwars! The kits and (almost) all maps fit for this, but first let's go to some mechanics :)

Mechanics/How to Play:
-Every player get's a flower, he/she can plant them where ever he/she wants. Try to hide it!
-In the same time, you can place down your defenses!
-After the starting period has end, find and bring back the hidden flowers from your opponents!
-Get all hidden flowers, plant them on the certain area!
-Win!

-Idea by WaddleDee: Whenever a person's flower has captured, they will get some time of penalty. Making you want to hide your flowers or something bad will happen to you!

Note: There's also the timer! the team with the most flowers wins!

Problems:
I could see some problems with this:
-No fair play; you can easy let your team lose by planting your plant infront of the wall.
Fix: In a range of 15 blocks of the wall, you cannot place your flower!

-6 players on blue, 5 players on red; this could lead to red having to search 6 flowers and blue 5 flowers.
Fix: Whenever the teams aren't equal in numbers, 1 person (or more) get's a second flower!

-Friend's on opposite teams; playing unfair and telling every location of the flowers
Fix: Not. This still happends with too many games (example: Hide and Seek and other sneaky games with locations being a factor)

-Not placing flower down or leave last second
Fix: Random flower spawn

Hopefully you like this minigame idea!
Ps: @Macreddin add back BW Core! :)
Sounds a fun mini game but doesn’t sound ideal. Will there be pvp in it and some form of shop? Each flower placed by a player gains some team points they can spend at an NPC the longer the flower remains the more points etc? The longer the game progresses the better items? But over all sounds very exciting.

Reactions: Jstt

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
A shame that everyone agreed, yet nothing has changed in the last few years. At it's current state it could be a valuable step to take this game at least into consideration and come up with a definite answer whether it gets added or not. The same as what happened to other great suggestions that ended in the obscure darkness. I just don't get when literally no one complains about not liking it or technical difficulties, that there hasn't been any further progress.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
A shame that everyone agreed, yet nothing has changed in the last few years. At it's current state it could be a valuable step to take this game at least into consideration and come up with a definite answer whether it gets added or not. The same as what happened to other great suggestions that ended in the obscure darkness. I just don't get when literally no one complains about not liking it or technical difficulties, that there hasn't been any further progress.
I know what you mean. Remember the TD Tower competition? I won that and the tower was never added :c

Reactions: Komodо

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
You should suggest it again, with proof of you winning the competition and they must add it.
Neh, because they explained why it wasn't added. Still sucks though. Hey! Atleast I got completely free diamond :3

(The one who created the competition should've been the one to add it but because that admin left, it wasn't added)

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom