• Yes! I'd like it to be added :)

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Its good, but probably won't be added

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I wouldn't really play it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • THIS IS THE WORST IDEA EVER!!1!1!11!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This game seems like a game similar to Fish Slap, which is now a thing in the main lobby. I don't think there'd be enough interest, it's quite similar to the King of the Hill minigame in Minerware and to some of the blockwars games, although an original idea I don't think it's worth adding since theres other similar ones already around. :P

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
This game seems like a game similar to Fish Slap, which is now a thing in the main lobby. I don't think there'd be enough interest, it's quite similar to the King of the Hill minigame in Minerware and to some of the blockwars games, although an original idea I don't think it's worth adding since theres other similar ones already around. :p
Fish slap doesn't work. I get that it's kind of like king of the hill. The kits are kind of inspired by block wars but the main game isn't really that similar. The only game I can think of that was similar was control points, which was removed (cri)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Fish slap doesn't work. I get that it's kind of like king of the hill. The kits are kind of inspired by block wars but the main game isn't really that similar. The only game I can think of that was similar was control points, which was removed (cri)

That's my points, you're basically creating a game mode that just takes in aspects from different games that already exist in their own forms on the server. I think if something gets added to the server it should be completely new and original to attract more interest!

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Despite this looks a bit like control points for me, it's a nice and fun game! Would like to play it :) +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom