Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
IMO, the worst mini modders are the ones that don't even read 1/4 of the thread. They see "Then he told me to kms:(", and the first thing they do is get the link to the reports page and say "You can report rule breakers 'here', hope I helped ;)". Since they didn't read the whole thread the missed the part where the creator said "I am sick of constantly reporting rule breakers that tell me to die, its getting tiring." That's the kind of mini mod that can be incredibly frustrating.

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
MiniModding is bad and i dont get the point of it. I think its people that are wannabe helpers or Mods that cant get accepted (No hard feelings). I think they should be muted for 1 Month for this reason

PiffLegend

May 26, 2017
Well, helpful is a thing & mini-modding another. Being helpful should be allowed cause there are not always staffs online in the lobby/game. But mini-modding is against the rules so I don't see the reason why would you act like a mod?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well, helpful is a thing & mini-modding another. Being helpful should be allowed cause there are not always staffs online in the lobby/game. But mini-modding is against the rules so I don't see the reason why would you act like a mod?
Yes, being helpful is allowed.
What ISN'T being helpful is people giving the exact same copy-pasted answer 5x underneath each other, while none have actually read the thread.

Reactions: DrHam and 0ffense

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Ok i see what your saying. Try not acting like a staff member. BUT, if you really want to be, go ahead. If it helps you become a better applicant, were good. On the other hand. People do need to stop being like that if your just doing it to act like staff. Staff impersonation isn't good. Thats all.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Ok i see what your saying. Try not acting like a staff member. BUT, if you really want to be, go ahead. If it helps you become a better applicant, were good.

You see, if they are doing it to become a better applicant then how do they even know if they are doing it correctly or not? I said this in an earlier post that a lot of times they dont even read the whole thread! They see a short section and immediately go and get the reports link because they find an opportunity to impress staff or something then act on it. They think that's the right thing to do and you have to give them props for trying hard and being dedicated but, its not. And there is no one around to teach them how to mod or help other people or any system like that.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
MiniModding is bad and i dont get the point of it. I think its people that are wannabe helpers or Mods that cant get accepted (No hard feelings). I think they should be muted for 1 Month for this reason

No need for a one month mute that seems pretty harsh. They are just dedicated to get that helper rank and theres nothing wrong with it. Mini Modding is bad overall but the players doing it dont know its wrong and just need to be warned thats all.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
See , some people think im rude . Im not , i just dont like being fake and sugarcoating all my words .

Anyway on with it, @Cyqni had this amazing idea sorry for stealing it but we need to make this point : Do you know what the real 'toxicity' on forums is? Nuh huh nope us , were just being truthful

Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.

Conclusion :

Put a limit to mini modding . Tell people not to mini mod continuously , trying to get helper etc . Im not against people quoting rules but it happens so much that its annoying and they way they say it is bothersome.

Thanks for reading

PS unrelated to thread : i thought id let you know just because something isnt necessary doesnt mean it shouldnt be added

Reguarless of if we are friends or not... Still take into effect what I said
Don't go around saying YOU ARE USEFUL because that's punching yourself in the face with this thread.
And it only adds to what I said :/

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
*Sighhhh you don't understand... Or you don't want to understand...

Nevermind I don't know why I bother trying to explain to you...

Well even I dont know what your trying to say here. Something about him mad at you because you told him one of his messages was disrespectful. Also whats that whole "Bam thread about complaining about it" statement mean?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom