Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Hey guys and girls musemat here. This is why i don't like building Minez.
Worldpainter CPU test.png

This is how it looks when i export the map from Worldpainter. Why do i need to export it from worldpainter? Because everytime i have done an area of about 1k*1k blocks i need to check it. To see how good it looks ingame. Now just terraforming it takes a long time, but this process of exporting it and checking it takes roughly 2 hours. 1 and a half hour to export it, where i can't use my computer. I do have an ekstra computer, but it's not good enough to run Worldpainter. If you're wondering this computer has an I7 quad-core so its pretty beefy when it comes to proccesing power, but it still takes about an hour and a half to process the map. Luckily, if this process doesn't fail too many times today, and if i can get shaders to work, i'll have some screenshots ready for tonight :)

Reactions: Rimell and SGTkuzey

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
OMG IF WE GET MINEZ I WILL FANGIRL SO HARD
I remember when cubecraft changed to a points system when i mainly done parkour and i did not find it any good. So i found another server and constantly played minez. I came back to cubecraft to find that this is the best server for me, it had greatly improved and has a great community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom